12.06.2010

Welcome to L☆P!


Hello, this is Kellie.

I hope we can be friends :)
Life P it's a proyect to make happy the pico buddies around the world. In this moments, we don't have so much because like all "new things" we are borning right now. But we will offer you magazines, news, photos, etc. about this popular virtual world.
In the next entries maybe we will present the original "L☆P Staff".


In Life P we are searching:
Members.
If you have a web page, we can share a links of ours sites.
We hear offers.
Do you have a good idea? Please contact us and tell us.


It's important to say that this is a unofficial page (about Ameba Pico). So, please avoid problems.
Please support us!
I think that i don't forget anything. If i remember something, i will edit this entry.


Contact:
Hotmail: lifepmagazine@hotmail.com
Facebook: Kelie Lifepmagazine
Kellie.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Kellie. I saw you in Beginners Plaza and clicked on your URL. Very interesting!

    I've added your blog to the Picostyle blogroll (picostyle.blogspot.com).

    Look forward to see that Life☆P magazine will write!

    Hola Kelly. Te vi en principiantes Plaza y hecho clic en su URL. Muy interesante!

    He añadido tu blog a la lista de enlaces Picostyle ( picostyle.blogspot.com).

    Esperamos ver que Life☆P magazine escribir!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. kellie....i wanna in the magazine.....♡Sugar Ryan♡
    is my pico name...plz let me in to ur magazine....

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Kellie,I want to take a picture!
    My Pico ID: Wendy*Icy
    and post into your magazine

    ResponderEliminar